Phra Somdej is one of the most popular, highly collectable and respected amulet all over Asia.
Phra Somdej, also known as the King Of Amulet, was first made by the great Somdej Toh.
Somdej is considered to be a treasure especially when it is being passed down from generation to generation, and the value of a Somdej amulet keeps increasing as time goes by.
The reason why Somdej is very popular is because it bestows its wearer with great luck, all rounder protection, success and progress in life.
A simple Somdej have done so much miracle for many people.
During the olden days, Somdej amulets were made specially for the Thai Royal Family, and also special batches were made specifically for the Military officials.
Somdej are strictly made for high ranking officials
Until today, Wat Rakang (The main capital of Somdej) has released thousands of Somdej amulets.
It is Believed that Phra Somdej have the following properties.
– Brings great luck, wealth and fortune to the wearer
– Improve interpersonal relationship (Metta or Ren Yen)
– Progression and further success in all walks of life.
– All rounder protection against any form of danger
– Improve sales, business etc
– Brings great Maha Niyom (Loving kindness)
– Smooth sailing in life and career
Please pm us interested
Phra Pirab Occult Specialist Pte Ltd
Block 34 Whampoa West #01-33 (330034)
Boon Keng MRT Exit B,
Once u come out the MRT Escalator turn back, behind the MRT Toilet you can see Blk 34, the first shop you will see is a Boon Tong Kee restaurant, just follow the long corridor and walk down u will see our shop as we after in the middle.
Operating hours 11am – 8.30pm daily
Sunday : Closed
WhatsApp +65 8776 7958
* All Our Write ups are now strictly copyrighted by Singapore Intellectual Property Laws and any plagiarism will result in a lawsuit. We will not hesitate to take legal action against would be offenders.
**The following information associated with this Amulet/Khodamic Item/Product was obtained through translation, reproduction and expresses the Religious beliefs and Opinions of the Maker/Master/Holyman and Devotees and Or Followers.
We have presented the information as it is direct from the Source.