Phra Pidta 4 Hands Lotus Pidta Meung Sayam, Pim Amata Yant Kru, Nur Wan
Marker: Arjahn Wukrit is direct Lineage of LP Erb, also the top tantra master of the province
Year: B.E.2556 (C.E.2013)
From: Wat Sakunaram, Angthong province
This Phra Pidta is Very Rare, material used to from this pidta of Lekai
Batch– Amata Yant Kru Batch
The best powerful amulet of protection and wealth
100% guarantee all time
Name: Phra Pidta Chebo Yai Mekkhaphat amulet
Size of amulet: 2.3 cm x 3.5 cm
There were top monks around Thailand joined to bless Phra Pidta Chebo Yai Mekkhaphat amulet on auspicious day inside Buddhist church of Wat Sakunaram.
The Locals called the Pidta Chebo Yai Mekkhaphat amulet the Great Pidta who protects the Life from all Type Of Harm.
The Phra Pidta is also acknowledged at Phra Pidta Maha Ut meaning the Pidta of Invincibility and Impenetrability.
The back of amulet has a holy Yant inscribed to increase the Overall Powers
Effects of this amulet
– Improves One’s Metta / Maha Niyom Ability like Interpersonal Relationships, Loving Kindness and Compassion by others
– Improves The Worshippers Business / Sales and helps Invite and Attract New Opportunities to Generate More Income and Financial Growth
– Attracts & Accumulates Good Fortune and Blessings
– Blesses the Worshipper with a Smooth Sailing Career and a Trouble Free Life
– Blesses the Worshipper with Success In Work, Career and Business
– Popularity is achieved with one’s social circle and people will feel the need to help and provide favors.
– Invincibility against sharp weapons and physical harm caused by projectiles.
– Power of evasion. Any type of dangers are avoided through the power of this Yant.
Can even make the wearer be unseen by enemies and invisible from people who want to cause trouble.
Whoever worships Phra Pidta will have successful financial status.
Please pm us if interested
Phra Pirab Occult Specialist
Block 34 Whampoa West #01-33 (330034)
Boon Keng MRT Exit B,
Once u come out the MRT Escalator turn back, behind the MRT Toilet you can see Blk 34, the first shop you will see is a Boon Tong Kee restaurant, just follow the long corridor and walk down u will see our shop as we after in the middle.
Operating hours 11am – 8.30pm daily
Sunday & PH : Closed
WhatsApp +65 8776 7958
*All Our Write ups are now strictly copyrighted by Singapore Intellectual Property Laws and any plagiarism will result in a lawsuit.
We will not hesitate to take legal action against would be offenders.
**The following information associated with this Amulet/Khodamic Item/Product was obtained through translation,
reproduction and expresses the Religious beliefs and Opinions of the Maker/Master/Holyman and Devotees and Or Followers
We have presented the information as it is direct from the Source.
***No refunds or No Exchange once Purchase of the item.
We are not responsible for any claims arising out of the sharing of these information and its use