Phra Nak Prok “Koon Pan Lan”
Phra Nak Prok, Means Buddha Protected by Naga , and is known as the buddha image for those born on Saturday.
“Naga” is the name used for a deity, taking the form of a very great snake.
Among the notable nagas of Buddhist Tradition, is Mucalinda, protector of the buddha.
Buddha is meditating in a forest when a great storm arose, but graciously Naga King Mucalinda gave shelter to the Buddha from the storm, by covering the Buddha’s head with his 7 snake heads.
The wearer is believed to have this effect of the Phra Nak Prok
– Improve One’s Metta / Maha Niyom. Abilities like Interpersonal
Relationships, Loving Kindness and Compassion by others.
– Known to bring Great Luck & Wealth to the Worshipper.
– Known to greatly Increase luck
– Believed to Improve The Worshippers Business / Sales and will Attract New Opportunities to Generate More Income and Financial Growth.
– Known to Attract & Accumulate Good Fortune and Blessings.
– Worshippers have been known to be blessed with Smooth Sailing Careers and a Trouble Free Life.
– Known to Bless the Worshipper with Success In Business
These are to name a few out of the many Auspicious and Divine Blessings Phra Nak Prok confers onto Worshippers.
PM if interested
ONLY ONE PIECE AVAILABLE
Please pm us interested
Phra Pirab Occult Specialist
Block 34 Whampoa West #01-33 (330034)
Boon Keng MRT Exit B,
Once u come out the MRT Escalator turn back, behind the MRT Toilet you can see Blk 34, the first shop you will see is a Boon Tong Kee restaurant, just follow the long corridor and walk down u will see our shop as we after in the middle.
Operating hours 11am – 8.30pm daily
Sunday & PH : Closed
WhatsApp +65 8776 7958
* All Our Write ups are now strictly copyrighted by Singapore Intellectual Property Laws and any plagiarism will result in a lawsuit. We will not hesitate to take legal action against would be offenders.
**The following information associated with this Amulet/Khodamic Item/Product was obtained through translation, reproduction and expresses the Religious beliefs and Opinions of the Maker/Master/Holyman and Devotees and Or Followers.
We have presented the information as it is direct from the Source.