Phra Khun Paen
Temple: Wat Dong Rong Kaew
Is believed that this Amulet is created for good charm, attraction and luck.
Excellent for Maha Sanaeh, metta Mahaniyom, Kaa Khaay, Maha Lap, Siang Choke
Recommended for Love, Business, Popularity, Mercy.
Is believed to bring the following properties
– Wealth Fetching & Windfall Luck
– Increase in Business and Sales
– Improve Interpersonal Relationship with others
– Have a strong sense of Authority and be respected by everyone
– Improve sixth sense
– Avoid backstabbers “xiao ren” and “politics”
– Protection against any form of dangers or accidents
– Prevent evil spirits and black magic
Biography of Kruba Chaiya:
Kruba ChaiYa also know as The Golden Peacock King By the local are currently 23 yrs old, Kruba Chaiya Learn dharma & wicha from Various Master and the legendary Kruba Boon Chum, also fellow brothers to Kruba Aliyachart.
Kruba ChaiYa is a devoted monk, practice straight precepts, and also very sincere and humble, Most of the current temple land, facilities were either donate by locals or funding through Kruba Consecrated amulets and talisman.
ONLY ONE PIECE AVAILABLE
Please pm us interested
Phra Pirab Occult Specialist
Block 34 Whampoa West #01-33 (330034)
Boon Keng MRT Exit B,
Once u come out the MRT Escalator turn back, behind the MRT Toilet you can see Blk 34, the first shop you will see is a Boon Tong Kee restaurant, just follow the long corridor and walk down u will see our shop as we after in the middle.
Operating hours 11am – 8.30pm daily
Sunday : Closed
WhatsApp +65 8776 7958
* All Our Write ups are now strictly copyrighted by Singapore Intellectual Property Laws and any plagiarism will result in a lawsuit. We will not hesitate to take legal action against would be offenders.
**The following information associated with this Amulet/Khodamic Item/Product was obtained through translation, reproduction and expresses the Religious beliefs and Opinions of the Maker/Master/Holyman and Devotees and Or Followers.
We have presented the information as it is direct from the Source.