Khun Paen Prai Tong Sip Kalok
This special amulet portrays Khun Paen in the form of a necromancer (ghost king)
Behind the talisman features the Phra Ngan (Khmer occult god) sitting on the skull.
Made using Sacred Land Soil, charming plant powder and oil extracted from various types of herbs to enhance the effect of Maha Saneh with special takrut embedded behind.
This amulet is believed to –
– greatly increase wearer’s charm, attractiveness, and luck as well as the following properties listed below:
– help in business / sales negotiations.
– strong in increasing sex appeal and attractiveness
– Bestow strong Metta Maha Niyom (Loving kindness and getting compassion from everyone easily)
– Increase the luck on game of chance.
– Avoid danger and not be seen by enemies
– Increase wealth and bring new opportunities
– Improve social position and authority
– Respected by everyone
Phra Pirab Occult Specialist
Block 34 Whampoa West #01-33 (330034)
Boon Keng MRT Exit B,
Once u come out the MRT Escalator turn back, behind the MRT Toilet you can see Blk 34,
the first shop you will see is a Boon Tong Kee restaurant,
just follow the long corridor and walk down u will see our shop as we after in the middle.
Operating hours 11am – 8.30pm daily
Sunday & PH : Closed
WhatsApp +65 8776 7958
* All Our Write ups are now strictly copyrighted by Singapore Intellectual Property Laws and any plagiarism will result in a lawsuit.
We will not hesitate to take legal action against would be offenders.
**The following information associated with this Amulet/Khodamic Item/Product was obtained through translation, reproduction and expresses the Religious beliefs and Opinions of the
Maker/Master/Holyman and Devotees and Or Followers and we have presented the information as it is direct from the Source.
We are not responsible for any claims arising out of the sharing of these information and its use