Luang Phor Chern
Wat Khok Thong , Ayutthaya
LP Chern of Wat Kok Thong, Ayuttaya, was one of the top disciples of LP Parn Wat Bangnomkho and LP Jong Wat Natangnok. He was quite a famous guru monk in Ayuttaya until he passed away in 2543.
Phra Buddha Amulet are believed to bless the Worshipper with the Following ,
– Improves One’s Metta / Maha Niyom Ability like Interpersonal Relationships, Loving Kindness and Compassion by others.
– Bring Great Luck & Wealth to the Worshipper
– Improve The Worshipper’s Business / Sales and help Invite and Attract New Opportunities to Generate More Income and Financial Growth
– Attract & Accumulate Good Fortune and Blessings
– Bless the Worshipper with a Smooth Sailing Career and a Trouble Free Life
– Bless the Worshipper with Success In Work, Career and Business
These are to name a few out of the many Auspicious and Divine Blessings Phra Buddha amulets are believed to confer onto Worshippers.
Phra Pirab Occult Specialist
Block 34 Whampoa West #01-33 (330034)
Boon Keng MRT Exit B, Once u come out the MRT Escalator turn back, behind the MRT Toilet you can see Blk 34, the first shop you will see is a Boon Tong Kee restaurant, just follow the long corridor and walk down u will see our shop as we after in the middle.
Operating hours 11am – 8.30pm daily
Sunday : Closed
WhatsApp +65 8776 7958
* All Our Write ups are now strictly copyrighted by Singapore Intellectual Property Laws and any plagiarism will result in a lawsuit. We will not hesitate to take legal action against would be offenders.
**The following information associated with this Amulet/Khodamic Item/Product was obtained through translation, reproduction and expresses the Religious beliefs and Opinions of the Maker/Master/Holyman and Devotees and Or Followers.
We have presented the information as it is direct from the Source.