Phraya Tor Ngoen (Magical Treasure Calling Wasp)
By: Kruba Thammamunee, Wat SuanPa Puttha
Phraya Tor Ngoen wasp is believed to bring great wealth, good luck and good fortune to the wearer.
This magical charm can be worn on the neck together with mainstream amulets, in the pocket, as a keychain or kept in a money box to make the money grow.
In Thailand, business traders would hand Phraya Thor Ngoen charms outside their shop for good business commerce, good sales and attract more customers.
If you are doing business or working in sales, wearing this amulet does the same as it brings you luck with closing deals and earning more commission.
Phraya Tor Ngoen is also a favourite for Games in casino and lottery punters as its believe to bring windfall to the owner.
This amulet believed to have other magical effect such as
– Get rid of bad luck, spirit and forces
– Prevent black magic and inauspicious thing
– Increase one’s luck tremendously, hence it can also be used for gambling and lottery (many people have tried and won).
– It can also be used to solve debts problems and financial difficulties or obstacles.
– Increase Metta and improve interpersonal relationship with others.
– Escape from dangers and prevent “backstabbing” or “politics”
– Helps the owner achieve happiness, smooth sailing and financial fulfillment in all walks of life
Phra Pirab Occult Specialist
Block 34 Whampoa West #01-33 (330034)
Boon Keng MRT Exit B,
Once u come out the MRT Escalator turn back, behind the MRT Toilet you can see Blk 34, the first shop you will see is a Boon Tong Kee restaurant, just follow the long corridor and walk down u will see our shop as we after in the middle.
Operating hours 11am – 8.30pm daily
Sunday : Closed
WhatsApp +65 8776 7958
* All Our Write ups are now strictly copyrighted by Singapore Intellectual Property Laws and any plagarism will result in a lawsuit. We will not hesitate to take legal action against would be offenders.
**The following information associated with this Amulet/Khodamic Item/Product was obtained through translation, reproduction and expresses the Religious beliefs and Opinions of the Maker/Master/Holyman and Devotees and Or Followers and we have presented the information as it is direct from the Source.