Mandi Bunga has been practiced throughout centuries and is usually believed to dispel bad luck, bad vibes, negative energies and evil influences, in laymen term its known as “Buang Suay”.
The rational behind this, Believed that once a person get rid of his bad energies, the person believed to Attract Good Fortune 💰
It is done by mixing 7 different auspicious flowers along with other holy ingredients.
🏵️ Different flowers are used because in believed that each flowers carries a specific energy or vibration such as
🌺 Healing,🌸 Cleansing, 🌻 Energizing ETC•••
The water Known to absorb the essence and positive energies from the flower, the water is then used to Cleanse the effected person. Of course its not as simple as you think
Only a person who has high knowledge in the law of nature and occult science can perform such Cleansing with full effectiveness like Aghoreshwar Babaji because it also Known to involves energizing the flowers ,prayers and chanting during the shower.
This can be done for someone who is Believed To Have this Followings👇 👇
– Feeling very negative, facing bad luck and misfortunes
– Facing hardship, financial losses without any reasonable cause, experiencing a slump in business, trade and commerce.
– Feeling unwell, sudden unexplained illness from which they haven’t recovered, feeling very disturbed and paranoid for no reason, with a feeling that they have lost or misplaced something within themselves.
– Experiencing spiritual disturbances, feeling very weak and low in energy all the time
– Persons with weak immune system and low “chi energy” or life force, in another word “lemah semangat”
– People who are feeling depressed and mentally disturbed and wish to snap out of it.
Negative energies believed to attracted and affect a person when he/she goes to negative places such as a funeral, hospital death ward, mortuary, cemetery or any places that has evil influences Known As a haunted property or abandoned “dirty” places👻
Mandi Bunga believed to also be done on auspicious dates and times to attract more positive energies, bring good luck and fortune!
It can be done on your birthdays, before an important examination, before going for a important meeting or interview or simply to re-energise the body and believed to gain auspicious energies especially after recovering from an illness or depression.
Attached A Link To Our Youtube Channel, You can View The Mandi Bunga👇 👇
Babaji has helped many people at Phra Pirab Occult Specialist and this is one of the ritual that Babaji highly recommends to most of his clients.
Feel free to contact us to make an appointment.
This Write-up Copyright © 24 August 2019 By PPOS
Phra Pirab Occult Specialist
Block 34 Whampoa West #01-33 (330034)
Boon Keng MRT Exit B,
Once u come out the MRT Escalator turn back, behind the MRT Toilet you can see Blk 34, the first shop you will see is a Boon Tong Kee restaurant, just follow the long corridor and walk down u will see our shop as we after in the middle.
Operating hours 11am – 9pm daily
Sunday : Closed
WhatsApp +65 8323 3992
* All Our Write ups are now strictly copyrighted by Singapore Intellectual Property Laws and any plagarism will result in a lawsuit. We will not hesitate to take legal action against would be offenders.
**The following information associated with this Amulet/Khodamic Item/Product was obtained through translation, reproduction and expresses the Religious beliefs and Opinions of the Maker/Master/Holyman and Devotees and Or Followers and we have presented the information as it is direct from the Source.
We are not responsible for any claims arising out of the sharing of these information and its use