Shree Sarva Karya Siddhi Lakshmi Kuberan All Wishes Fullfilling and Wealth Fetching Spray Perfume
Karya Siddhi means Work Success & Advancement in Career. The magic of Karya Siddhi originated way back during the vedic period and its still used until today by high ranking politician, business owners and people of high authority. This oil is Hand made personally and blessed by Aghoreshwar Baba Rai using ancient vedic ingredients, formulas and mantras. Some of the most sacred and rare ingredients are added into this oil to ensure best results.
A special oil for attracting wealth, abandunce and boosting your positive aura. Strong positive vibes attracts good luck and opportunities. Positive aura attracts wealth and windfall. This oil can also be applied onto gold jewelries
This magical Shree Sarva Karya Siddhi Lakshmi Kuberan All Wishes Fullfilling and Wealth Fetching Spray Perfume is consecrated for the sole purpose of attracting wealth, money, windfall profits, and success in business and sales. Now you can assure your financial future and security with the use of this magical oil. Success in business, stock and forex trading, real estate property deals and any business venture will thrive and bloom when tapping onto the power of this magic oil.
This is ideal for small businesses and shopkeepers who are struggling to make ends meet.
The magical perfume can be Spray to on the self prior to or during business negotiations, business meetings or when making sales calls. Alternatively it can also be Spray on the cash register or till of any retail business to boost sales .
The magically empowered spray draws wealth from all sources, 10 directions improving luck and helps to manifest ones financial goals and material desires.
Some of the ingredients includes:
- Sandalwood pieces
- One Gold Handwritten Maha Lakshmi Wealth Fetching Takrut,
- One Handwritten Sliver Kuberan Takrut
- Nur Wahn Roy Ped (108 Rare & Magical Herbs)
- Holy Ashes from Ram Kola Dham , one of the most sacred temple in India dedicated to Shree Ram & Lord Hanuman.
- Holy Soil from the Nirvana Stupa of Lord Buddha’s Resting Place located at Kushinagar – India
- Oil Extract from holy Tulsi plant.
- Wahn Sao Long root for charming properties
- 24k pure gold flakes
Many more secret ingredients that we are not allowed to name were also added into the Spray for increase extreme Wealth Fetching Luck,
Magical qualities of the Shree Sarva Karya Siddhi Lakshmi Kuberan All Wishes Fullfilling and Wealth Fetching Spray Perfume
- Attracts new customers and increases sales for business owners
- Attracts wealth and prosperity for all from all sources and 10 directions
- Stabilizes ones financial future
- Guarantees successful business negotiations
- Increases sources of operating capital for your business
- Helps to secure loans or other sources of financing
- Helps with removing debts and loans
- Can also be applied on your valuables such as watches, gold jewellery and even your amulet to enhance its energy and prevent negative energies caused by “evil eyes
- Strong Speculative Luck
- Attracts Unexpected Windfall
- Strong Wealth Fetching
- Attracts Side Income & Good Opportunities
- Success With Trading
- Able to Predict Outcome In Games
- Strong Charm & Attraction
- Boost Positive Aura and Enhance Appearance
Many Many more
Here is a brief Introduction of the Hindu God of Wealth and Riches, Shree Kuberan
Shree Kuberan is the king of the Yakshas and the God of wealth and Riches in Hindu mythology. He is also known as Dhanapati, the lord of riches. He is one of the Guardians of the directions, representing the Uttara-disha, meaning north of 4 directions in Sanskrit.
Shree Kuberan is also the son of Rishi Vishrava and in this respect, he is also the elder brother of the Lord of Lanka, Ravana. The banks of river Narmada is described as the birth place of Yaksha king Shree Kuberan where his father Rishi Vishrava lived.
It is also a territory of Gandharvas. He is said to have performed austerities for a thousand years, in reward for which Brahma, the Creator, gave him immortality and made him god of wealth, guardian of all the treasures of the earth, the nidhi which he was to give out to whom they were destined.
Some of our testimonials for Money Attraction Oil