Most Perfected Phra Pirab Amulet Most Excellent for – Luck – Protection – Prestige – Metta – Cure Black Magic
100% Authentic from temple
Phra Pirab or “Phra PaiRaWa” (Most Exalted of Dramatic) Roon KrobSian PhraLak’50
Batch: KrobSian PhraLak’50
From: LP Kalong of Wat KowLam, SaKaeo province
The materials used: Bullet cover. Also, there are other holy materials inside as follows:
– Holy Mineral such as JaoNamNgern, KhaoGuLen, Khao UemKrum, LekNamPee, TorRaHod.
– 108 Herbs mix with 7 Pong Soil
Year: C.E. 2007 (B.E. 2550)
Size: 2.3 cm x 3.5 cm
This amulet made for building Ubosot and other Buddhist place at Wat Kow Lam.
Quantity : 4,999 pieces
This amulet can bring great luck, great protection, bring prestige, bring Metta (great kindness), and clean black magic.
Great Ceremonies of blessing that this Amulet underwent:
1. On 25 February 2007 in Dhevapisek Ceremony at Wat BoonRod, Bangkok. LP Kalong is the presiding Monk and blessed together with 9 famous guru monks
2. Puttapisek Ceremony Sao 5 at Wat Suthat, Bangkok.
3. On 29 March 2007 in SuriyaKrat Suriyan-Jantra Ceremony.
4. On 19 May 2007 in SuRiYaKrat-KrobKroo MahaPuttapisek at Wat Suthat.
LP Kalong was the presiding Monk together with many famous guru monks such as LP Aun, LP Perm, LP Poon, LP Ied, LP Siri, LP Jur-ah, LP Pian, LP Khien and etc
5. On 10 May 2007 in Wai Kru(Worship teacher) Phra Pirab Ceremony.
6. On 16-24 June 2007 in MaHa Puttapisek Ceremony at Wat BoonRod, Bangkok.
LP Kalong is a presiding Monk together with 32 famous guru monks such as LP Pian, L Aun, LPYam, LP Siri, LP Perm LP Tim and etc.
7. On 30 August 2007 in MaHa Puttapisek Ceremony at Wat NongDong, Pijit province. There are 80 famous guru monk to join this ceremony.
8. On 15 September 2007 in Puttapisek Ceremony at Wat PraDoo, Ayudhaya province by LP Sawat, LP Sao, LP Preecha, LP Ied.
9. On 13 October 2007 in Tay Thong and Puttapisek Ceremony at Wat KowLaem, SraGaew province.
10. On 20 October 2007 in MaHa Puttapisek Ceremony at Wat Suthat, Bangkok. LP Kalong is the presiding resident Monk together with many famous guru monks.
11. On Full moon Day in Puttapisek Ceremony by LP Kalong.
12. On 20 December 2007 in Puttapisek Ceremony at Wat Suthat, Bangkok.
13. On 22 December 2007 in Wai Kru(Worship Teacher) – KrobSian Phra Lak NhaThong Ceremony.
14. LP Kalong was blessed this amulet since February to December in 2007 for a period of almost 11 full months.
Features of this amulet:
On the front presents Phra Pirab image. Under the image puts 108 Herbs mix with 7 Pong Soil
History of Phra Pirab:
Phra Pirab or Phra PaiRaWa is a extreme teacher of Thai dramatic(Kon).
Due to “Phra PaiRaWa” is one of Pang Prab Marn(Subdue the devil posture).
This Deity is highly respected in Nepal.
Some call Him “Phra I-Suan Black” or “Phra I-Suan Fierce” in the belief that Phra I-Suan is Lord Shiva who turns into Phra Pirab when Angry.
It is believed that Phra PaiRaWa can give a life and can destroy life too. Also, it is believed that if we worship Phra PaiRaWa it will help to protect from any disease.
Also, it will help to ensure safety from the power of devil, ghosts and Black magic.
Phra PaiRaWa is an extremely powerful deity.
Biography of LP Kalong,
LP Kalong has studied making SeePhueng amulet from Arjarn Plak who was famous magical nonprofessional of Khmer in 1952.
At that time, Arjarn Plak was 80 years old. However, he has more than 20 wives at the age between 14-30 years in the same house.
LP Kalong is one of the famous guru monks who have supernatural abilities and commanded power.
That is because he has a fang in the middle of palate. Before his birth, Bang, an old man living opposite was fishing in the night.
He saw a Lersi holding a young child’s hand that walked into the house. He entered priesthood when he was 20 years old at Wat Nabun. He has studied the art of making efficacious Narayana amulet from LP Nieng of Wat NahBoon and from LP Thong of Wat TaNodLuang.
He practiced the same way as LP Sook of Pakklong Makhamthao Temple in Chainat.
In fact, he became Luang Phor Sook’s disciple at the same time as Khun Klaklangpachon, a close subordinate of His Royal Majesty Prince Chumporn.
LP Kalong followed LP Niam of Wat Nabun to attend a sacred ceremony to celebrate the Buddha image “Prabuddhachinnarat Indo-China” at Wat Suthat in 1942.
It was there that he had a chance to meet the Patriarch Pae of Wat Suthat, Bankok.
Afterwards, he studied the art of smelting metals and how to smelt new metals.
He also studied the scriptures and the sacred art of creating the Pra Kring amulet from the Lord Mongkonmuni (Sonthi). He studied with the Reverend Father Chamlong (passed away in 1997).
LP Kalong was the best disciple and a confidant of the Lord Wisuthacharn or the Lord Pae, (passed away in 2001) who was the direct disciple of the Patriarch Pae