**New and improved version of Maha Veerbadhra Yantra Takrut combine together with lord Hanuman for ultimate self defence and protection.
For Martial Art, Protection & Victory over all enemies
Exclusively made personally by Aghoreshwar Babaji after much consideration and overwhelming request from devotees and customers. The reason why Babaji took very long to consider making this powerful takrut is because he was afraid one would misuse it for wrong intentions. Now that Babaji decides to release it for the first time, we only advice that one should be responsible when wearing such powerful yantra.
This takrut consist of a black cloth inscribed with the name and essense of Lord Veerabadhra together with gold takrut inscribed with ancient vedic Maha Yants.
This takrut is dedicated to Lord Veerbadhra (Vira Bbadhra), the most fearsome form of Lord Shiva – Veerbadhra was created by the wrath of Shiva who destroyed the fire sacrifice of Daksha according to legend. Veerbadhra is described as a fierce warrior who eventually blinded Bhaga, destroyed Lord Vishnu (Phra Narai) along with other Devas and beheaded Daksha. All the Gods and Devas in the battlefield was unable to sustain his power, hence the most fierce and unstoppable form of Shiva. This particular Yantra has been adopted by ancient Indian warriors, generals and kings to wear during battle to give them strength, confidence and to make sure they always be victorious and freed from harm.
There are also many combination of Maha Yant that are inscribed on a gold foil that has many magical qualities associated with this takrut, here are a few as follows according to Babaji
- The wearer will be invulnerability against physical harm caused by any kind of weapons or projectiles. In times of danger (accident, being attacked etc) the wearer will not get injured seriously. This is known as Kongkrapan or “Kebal”.
- This Yantra grants the wearer with the ability to knock out an opponent with one strike (1 Punch KO) and confers the wearer with spontaneous marital art movement in time of critical danger from being attacked with the grace of Veerbadhra as this Yantra is empowered in his name and energies by Babaji.
- The wearer will develop great courage, confidence and a strong charismatic power of authority over enemies. The wearer will be respected and feared. The wearer will also have the ability to paralyze an enemy and make them be unable to react. This can be used against someone who have the intention to cause harm during a confrontation. This magic is known as “Wiccha Jang Ngang”
- Inner Strength, Striking Power and Reflexes will greatly improve over a period of time naturally. The wearer will also developed strong confidence in times of danger and be able to think sharply.
- Ability to avoid dangers and be unseen by people who has bad intention. Meaning if the wearer is about to get attacked by a group of people, the wearer will be able to escape without being noticed or seen.
- Success in any problems or difficult situations. The wearer will always be able to overcome obstacles or conflicts at any given period.
- This takrut can also help with career and are highly recommended for working professionals for success, victory over business competitors, be respected and looked upon by superiors, get more opportunities to be in high position, increase in social status and career climbing.
- This takrut is highly suitable for those who practice martial arts and for general protection.
With the grace of Veerbadhra, one will always be protected when wearing it. This takrut comes with a special mantra to chant before wearing or in times of danger.
Some of our testimonials for Maha Veerabadhra Yantra Takrut